- There's some sort of weird smell in my room and I can't seem to track it down. By "weird" I mean a smelly smell that's making me feel gross.
- I almost yelled at a faculty member today. I send him daily emails with spreadsheets, and he keep sorting the data wrong and messing everything up and then emailing me (and my boss!!) and saying that my data is wrong. If this happens tomorrow, he's getting an earful.
- Maeve's been getting in trouble at preschool; I'm going to call the center director tomorrow and see what's going on.
- It was 80+ degrees earlier this week, now it's in the 50's. wtf, DC?
- There are no words for how much I'm looking forward to this weekend.
- I would have loved to buy a seed account today, but we are poor this month, so I just did a $5 thing
- Jeebus. I have to go find some candles or something. This smell...bleech. We don't eat in our room so I don't know what this could be but it's really unpleasant...